Thursday, June 18, 2009

196

So, here we are, June...

Only a few weeks away from the Fourth, and my "holiday" pounds still haven't melted off...So..I'm gonna start working out twice a day and eating better, and my goal is to lose a pound a day.

I'm 196 lbs. I'll be trying to hit 176 by July 2nd. I'll twitter my weight everyday as an incentive to get back into shape.

In other news, we're working out a whole new set that will be ready for Prime Time @ our August 7th show @ Fat Tuesdays. I'm really excited about the direction my band has started to go, and I'm hoping we'll have some solid LP material by years end.

I've been working on a movie script with a friend, a little something to keep my creative writing alive. Might be two weeks or twenty years, but it'll be worked out one day.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy...

See ya down the road!

-Nate Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment